La Jolla Shore’s Survivor Beach Breaks records
Participants calling attention to cancer research lined up surfboards on the beach near Scripps Pier on Sunday, with boards stretching1,215 feet, topping the 2007 mark by 82 feet.
The “Survivor Beach” event is a lead-up to the Luau and Longboard Invitational fundraiser on Aug. 24, when a surfing legend will be paired with four others in the “Surfing for a Cure” event. For details, call (858) 822-0023.
- What Smells Like Wet Dogs and Surf Wax?
- Artificial reef to replenish beach at Fletcher Cove
- Del Mar store expands to La Jolla
- Solana Beach Sun Rack Locations
- La Jolla Music Society’s SummerFest returns
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4618