Financial adviser honored
Dale Yahnke, of Carmel Valley wealth management firm Dowling & Yahnke, LLC, has been named by Barron’s as one of the Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors in the United States. This is the second year in a row that Yahnke has been honored by the magazine and is the only San Diego County advisor on the list.
Yahnke is involved with numerous community philanthropic organizations, including serving on the boards of Voices for Children, Kids Included Together and the Planned Giving Committee of University of California San Diego. Currently he is treasurer on the board of trustees of the Junior Seau Foundation. Yahnke lives in Carmel Valley with his wife and two children.
- Campers learn to give back
- Carmel Valley woman launches equine advocacy group
- Ranch firefighter honored as best in the county
- Learning about poverty in Uganda firsthand
- Carmel Valley Leader Rack Locations
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3677