Body found in car off cliff near Torrey Pines glider port
A Lemon Grove man whose body was found in his vehicle after it went over a cliff at the Torrey Pines glider port apparently committed suicide, the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office reported Sept. 1.
Khristopher Raymond Morris, 34, was discovered Sunday morning in the vehicle’s driver’s seat by rescue personnel called to the scene in the 2800 block of Torrey Pines Scenic Drive, according to a Medical Examiner’s Office press release.
The vehicle was spotted part way down the side of the cliff by a glider pilot about 10:30 a.m. on the north side of the glider port in the so-called “Windows” area, lifeguard Lt. Andy Lerum said.
- Torrey Pines star returns to her New England roots
- Authorities identify man killed in bluff collapse
- Torrey’s Vance earns player of the year honors
- Teaching pro looks back at U.S. Open with mixed emotions
- Feature Home of the Week: Mid-century Masterpiece
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2154