Cool canines ruled at Surf Dog Surf-a-Thon
Dogs big and small hopped on their boards and rode the waves at last Sunday’s “Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon.” The event, which was held at Del Mar Dog Beach, crowned more than 20 winners while raising money for the Helen Woodward Animal Center, an organization that provides humane care and adoption for animals.
- What Smells Like Wet Dogs and Surf Wax?
- Dogs take to their boards, no leash required
- A local show of affection for turtles and tortoises
- Energy woes don’t slow Surf Cup’s widespread appeal
- Carmel Valley woman launches equine advocacy group
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2761