House of the Week: A modern design classic
This new home in Olde Del Mar is designed by award winning architects, Batter Kay & Associates. It features a modern design in the Bauhaus tradition with 4,750-square feet of living space. The home is comprised of four bedrooms, four and one-half baths, formal and family living areas, including family room, and library.
1928 Balboa, Del Mar 92014
Media room, chef’s kitchen and sizeable outdoor and entertaining areas.
$3,900,000 to $4,4,000,000
Julie Pinney with Coldwell Banker Del Mar, (858) 354-5318 or email@example.com
- House of the Week: Abundance of features in Del Mar Hills
- House of the Week: Carmel Valley classic
- House of the Week: Del Mar and Pacific Views
- House of the Week: Sense the craftsmanship
- Feature Home of the Week: Mid-century Masterpiece
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4291