Opus 2008 gala kicks off Symphony’s season
Last Saturday, the San Diego Symphony’s 2008-2009 season got underway at its opening night gala. The 1920s-themed event began with cocktails, tray-passed hors d’oeuvres, a live auction and dinner at the US Grant Hotel. Then, guests made their way to the Balboa Theatre for a San Diego Symphony concert featuring a performance by guest pianist Lang Lang. A post-concert soiree at the US Grant featured a dessert buffet, dancing and gaming.
- Symphony’s new season to quench classical cravings
- John Pizzarelli joins Symphony for concert at Salk
- Letters to the Editor: July 11, 2008
- Letters to the Editor: July 18, 2008
- Reveles featured at First Thursdays season opener
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5526