Man dies in fall from Black’s Beach cliff
A 43-year-old man who apparently lost his footing and fell from the cliffs of Black’s Beach in La Jolla died from his injuries, authorities said today.
Passerbys reported seeing the man fall from the cliffs in the 2800 block of Torrey Pines Scenic Drive at 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, according to the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Lifeguards and paramedics responded and took him to Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, where he was pronounced dead at 5:53 p.m., the medical examiner reported.
The victim was identified as Nestor Revilla Hernandez of Chula Vista.
- Man dies installing skylights
- Body found in car off cliff near Torrey Pines glider port
- Scripps physician, researcher dies
- Local Nobel laureate dies
- Authorities identify man killed in bluff collapse
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4973