Sycamore Ridge jumps for health
Sycamore Ridge, along with the other Del Mar Union School District schools, celebrated Red Ribbon Week last week. More than just saying no to drugs, the week also focused on staying healthy by encouraging students to walk to school, bring a piece of fruit to eat at lunch and participate in Jump Rope for Heart.
- Sycamore Ridge hosts Stallion Stampede
- Partnership aims to assist students in positive choices
- Parents get the lowdown at back to school night
- Interim principal named for Del Mar Hills
- Noah prepares to take district to ‘next level’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7229