UCSD Extension offers grants to help unemployed residents
UC San Diego Extension will dole out a total of $100,000 in grants to help San Diego residents who are unemployed participate in career seminars, it was announced today.
The first 500 San Diego residents who are on unemployment and apply online may enroll at no charge for up to three career seminars offered by UCSD Extension, according to the university.
The seminars – which cover topics such as career changing, networking, resumes, corporate politics, salary negotiation and interviews – normally cost between $45 and $75, according to UCSD.
Those interested in applying for the seminar grants can do so at www.extension.ucsd.edu/careergrant.
- UCSD Medical Center offers Halloween tips
- UCSD hosting Election Night party
- Research Roundup: Basic research gets financial boost from major grants
- UCSD researcher receives $1.5 million award
- Law firm offers assistance to Holocaust survivors
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7655