Halloween arrives at Solana Highlands
Solana Highlands held their popular Halloween parade on Friday morning. Parents crowded around on the school’s blacktop to see students dressed as everything from Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers to a hot dog.
Solana Highlands staff also got into the holiday spirit. Principal Jerry Jones dressed up as Indiana Jones. The third grade teaching team dressed up as a bunch of purple-haired witches.
Many parents opted to dress up as well, some donning animal ears. A pair of parents even came as ghosts.
- Parents get the lowdown at back to school night
- Helen Woodward Center hosts pet costume contest
- Hills principal gets new local post
- Costume maker puts spook, glitter, glam into Halloween
- UCSD Medical Center offers Halloween tips
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4111