People rescued from cliff; cited
Two people who allegedly wandered into a dangerous cliffside part of the Torrey Pines State Reserve were rescued Sunday and then cited by authorities.
The man and woman who had to be pulled off the cliff by the city of San Diego’s Copter One around 11:30 a.m. were injured, lifeguard Lt. Andy Lerum said.
The two got stuck when they went into a closed area that is posted for no trespassing, so they were cited for trespassing, according to the lieutenant.
- Body found in car off cliff near Torrey Pines glider port
- Bluff collapse at Torrey Pines State Beach; still closed
- Man dies in fall from Black’s Beach cliff
- Alcohol-related crime down over weekend
- Authorities identify man killed in bluff collapse
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5644