New park for Crest Road
Last week Del Mar Garden Club volunteers put the finishing touches on a new pocket park along Crest Road in Del Mar. In the planning stage for two years, the area between Klish Way and Amphitheater contains low-growing native plants that are both drought and fire resistant and approved by the Del Mar Fire Department. The park also contains a curved stone bench and four wooden benches with views of Crest Canyon. Donors underwrote all of the benches. Garden Club members and community volunteers will maintain the park.
- Del Mar’s July Fourth Decorated Bike Parade
- Toll Road: Thousands showed for meeting
- Strides made in fire safety
- Fairgrounds to host 241 toll road appeal hearing
- Truancy issues improve in Canyon Crest neighborhood
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5342