RSF students learn about watersheds
The mobile Splash Lab, a hands-on program in which all students are scientists for a day, visited the R. Roger Rowe campus Nov. 6. Fourth grade classes learned about watersheds, water pollution and conservation. Above, Hayden Hollen, Jonette Pearson and Jayden Gillespie learned the water used in homes is transported to the wastewater treatment plant, not discharged into storm drains which lead to the ocean.
- All about Clean Water Service Fee ballot
- Learn how to protect your home from fire
- Campers learn to give back
- Del Mar residents OK Clean Water fees
- Desalination plant gets Lands Commission OK
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6292