Mortgage group welcomes partner
The Gaylord-Hansen Mortgage Group has announced the addition of Angie Gange to the ownership group effective Nov. 1.
“We are thrilled to have Angie as part of our ownership,” said Bill Gaylord, managing partner. “She is a true professional with a personal touch. Her leadership skills will be a huge asset to our company.”
Gange, a Carmel Valley resident, is a native of San Diego. She graduated from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business Entrepreneurial Program and is a licensed California real estate broker.
In addition to her business interests, Gange dedicates her time to many local philanthropic organizations including the Solana Beach School District, The San Dieguito School District, Miracle League of San Diego, Solana Beach Little League and Trojan League Associates of San Diego, among other local and national charities.
- 10 Questions for Michael Levinson, Partner at Cooley Godward Kronish
- Surprises in store for mortgage seekers
- Miracle League welcomes teams at fall opener
- Lifestyles editor welcomed to newspaper group
- National group puts girls on the run to self-esteem
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5185