House of the week: Olde Del Mar
This four-bedroom, four-bathroom home is situated on an elevated lot, making the views fantastic. The kitchen is a chef’s heaven in this elegant and pristine 3,240-square-foot home.
2123 De Mayo, Del Mar
Butler’s pantry, dual range stove, two convection ovens, griddle and grill, steam oven, two dishwashers, master bathroom with walk-in closet, maple flooring throughout, slate bathroom floors, office, exercise room, Jacuzzi in secluded garden and elegant patio.
Shannon Biszantz with Coldwell Banker, (619) 417-4655, www.ShannonBiszantz.com.
- House of the week: Carmel Valley living
- House of the Week: Solana Beach Classic
- House of the week: Lagoon lovers
- House of the Week: Del Mar and Pacific Views
- House of the Week: Carmel Valley masterpiece
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4308