Airport offers gift wrapping for passengers
Ticketed passengers traveling through San Diego International Airport can get their holiday gifts wrapped for free starting through Tuesday, airport officials said.
Volunteers will staff four gift wrapping stations inside terminals 1 and 2 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through Tuesday, according to the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority.
The gift wrap features artwork created by students participating in an after-school program at The New Children’s Museum.
Airport Authority officials said the service is intended to spread holiday cheer and reduce stress during the busy travel season.
- Arrive two hours early for holiday flights
- The gift of fuzz and love
- Let’s give our local merchants a holiday gift
- Students share gifts with low-income families
- Burn Institute offers fire tips
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1818