Gunmen rob SB bank
A pair of gunmen robbed a North County bank Monday, a sheriff’s official reported.
The thieves, each carrying a revolver, entered the Citibank branch in the 700 block of Lomas Santa Fe Drive in Solana Beach shortly after 9:30 a.m. and ordered everybody inside to get on the floor, Lt. Anthony Ray said.
One bandit went behind a counter and grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash, then fled with his cohort, the lieutenant said.
The robbers got into a waiting car and were driven away by a third man. Witnesses reported seeing the sky-blue General Motors sedan stop a short distance away and the trio jump out. They got into a parked dark Nissan Maxima and drove away.
- Shores bank loan to be finalized
- City Council agrees to bank loan to prevent Shores default
- Bank loan prevents Shores default
- Search on for suspect in robbery, attack
- RSF bank robbery suspect sought
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4098