RSF bank robbery suspect sought
Police and FBI agents on Tuesday are looking for gunman who held up a Bank of America branch in Rancho Santa Fe.
The roughly 25-year-old Hispanic robber, who was wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and had white bandanna across his face when he entered the bank at 17008 Avenida de Acacias about 2:25 p.m. Monday, ordered customers to the ground and cleaned out the teller stations, sheriff’s deputies said.
No one was injured. Law enforcement officers were reviewing video of the holdup and trying to determine if the gunman was suspected in other bank robberies. No description of a getaway car was available.
- Search on for suspect in robbery, attack
- City Council agrees to bank loan to prevent Shores default
- Bank loan prevents Shores default
- Shores bank loan to be finalized
- Robbery Suspects Caught on Tape: $1,000 Reward Offered
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6282