Santa Fe Christian drama students inspired by actor
Quentin Darrington, a cast member of “The Color Purple,” recently spoke with the drama students at Santa Fe Christian about pursuing their dreams.
Darrington shared his high school experience and why he decided to become an actor. He told students that they should pursue their dreams – whether it be acting or something else.
The students had the opportunity to ask Darrington questions about his career. Darrington explained the realities of the industry.
Darrington is the national tour of “The Color Purple,” which recently made a stop at the Civic Theatre downtown.
Santa Fe Christian is located in Solana Beach.
- Santa Fe Christian National Honor Society inductees
- Actor/playwright premieres outrageous comedy at Playhouse
- Christian fellowship brings life to nativity
- No drama found in Del Mar City Council race
- Rancho Santa Fe Record Rack Locations
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6453