DM warns about scam
Last week, Del Mar Community Connections learned that a Del Mar resident received a phone call from a woman representing her company with the “Del Mar Senior Center” and told the resident she wanted to make an appointment to review the family’s trust.
Fortunately, the resident contacted DMCC before making the appointment.
DMCC warns residents about these kinds of scams and clarified that they do not contact anyone to review their financial records.
For more information, contact Heather Glenn at (858) 792-7565.
- FBI Warns of Storm Worm Virus
- County warns of consequences from economic decline
- Seniors encouraged to fill Vial of Life for emergencies
- Financial freefall: Advisers consider what’s next
- American Red Cross announces critical blood supply need
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3291