Santa Train benefits Resource Center
Solana Beach Councilman Dave Roberts, rear left, and San Diego Special Olympics Executive Director Jamie Brown is shown Dec. 6 with Roberts’ son Julian and Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus on the third annual Santa Train express ride from Oceanside to Carmel Valley. Riders were also greeted by Santa’s elves and the Grinch. Roberts, who also serves as chairman of the North County Transit District Board of Directors, presented the $5,000 in proceeds from the ride to the Community Resource Center’s executive director, Laurin Pause.
- Caregiver Resource Center celebrates Bastille Day
- The struggles of public transportation
- CRC still needs donations
- North County, MTS to operate express buses for Chargers’ games
- Two NC residents named to budget panel
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6469