Solana Beach announced Jan. 2 there are 17 openings on city commissions and offered residents the opportunity to apply for these volunteer positions.
Applications are sought for positions on the following commissions: Budget and Finance, Parks and Recreation, Public Arts Advisory, Public Safety and View Assessment.
Anyone wishing to apply must do so by Friday, Jan. 16. Applications are available at www.ci.solana beach.ca.us. For more information call the City Clerk’s Office at (858) 720-2400.
- Scott Peters named to Port Commission
- Solana Beach Sun Rack Locations
- Desalination plant gets Lands Commission OK
- Riverview EIR OK’d by Planning Commission
- Coastal Commission approves San Diego brush maintenance ordinance
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2676