Optimist Club gives to Fresh Start
The Del Mar/Solana Beach Optimist Club gave a check of $500 to Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, an organization that provides free reconstructive plastic surgery and related medical services to disadvantaged children and young people with physical deformities. The local Optimist Club is part of Optimist International, an organization dedicated to helping the youth of communities worldwide. For more information, contact Charles or Veronica Pease at (858) 755-6136.
- Home shopping event raises funds for Boys & Girls Club
- Big bucks for Boys & Girls Club
- Optimists bring hope to children with cancer
- Rotary Club hosts exchange students
- Cafe Positano owner trades daily grind for a fresh coffee
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5523