Red-light camera grace period ends
Consider yourself warned. The 30-day grace period is over for the new red light camera at the intersection of Del Mar Heights and El Camino Real. From now on, red light violators will be seeing a citation arriving in the mail.
The tickets come with a minimum $436 fine. The cameras are part of the city’s plan to keep bicyclists, pedestrians and motorists safe on the roads.
- More red-light cameras added
- Solana Beach artist captures Alaska’s magical light
- Fall back: Daylight Savings Time ends Sunday
- Fewer drunk driving arrests reported
- Treasure hunt ends in marriage proposal
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6040