Scouts help create beach signs
Boy Scouts from Del Mar recently completed about 150 hours of work creating signs for the City of Del Mar Lifeguard Department. They are meant to educate residents and visitors about where people can safely swim and surf on the Del Mar beach. In all, five permanent signs and 15 temporary signs were donated to the department, lifeguard Chief Pat Vergne said.
- Officials praise summer beach alcohol ban
- Explosive washes ashore in Solana Beach
- Bocce ball championship a success
- Solana Beach Oktoberfest has a definite beach feel
- Bluff collapse at Torrey Pines State Beach; still closed
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6522