Wisdom of local woman featured in new book
Carmel Valley wellness coach MaryKay Mullally is one of 50 contributors in the new book “Wake Up Women: Be Happy, Healthy and Wealthy.”
Just in time for New Year’s resolutions, the book is an inside look at women who have found their purpose and offers tips from professionals.
Mullally is coming off a year in which she was one of five winners of ABC News Now and Prevention Magazine’s Picture of Health competition.
“I hope my story helps inspire others to take a new look at how they view themselves,” Mullally said.
She said “unparalleled wellbeing” is just one step away, whether women want to be at an ideal weight, to take control of their health or just to feel good in their own skin.
- Another local woman has West Nile virus
- Local woman faces embezzlement charges
- Carlsbad woman has West Nile
- Del Mar psychologist promotes his book ‘The New IQ’
- Jewish Book Fair promises authors, actors and debates
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=8008