Students interpret Picasso’s art
Del Mar Heights Elementerary student Ryan Cai shared his thoughts on what was going on in the Pablo Picasso painting behind him in Jacque Folgner’s art class. Folgner brought several large Picasso reproductions to the school from Jan. 12 to 26 through a Teacher’s Discovery Traveling Exhibit. Students enjoyed a week of experiencing the art room-turned-museum and learning about the famous Spanish artist.
- Rowe finding success with Spanish language program
- Artist finds beauty in everyday life
- Del Mar Hills students test their engineering prowess
- Pioneering school hits 30-year mark
- Students get their hands in the dirt
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7058