Carmel Valley gas station ATM robbed
According to the San Diego Police Department (SDPD) at 5:40 a.m. Friday, suspect(s) used a rock to smash the front glass window of the Carmel Valley Shell Gas Station, enter the closed business and pry open the newly installed ATM taking cash.
The ATM was fully stocked prior to the theft, police said, without disclosing how much cash was taken.
They fled in a 1980s model Chevy Suburban, possibly white in color. No other descriptions on the suspects were available, but investigators are reviewing some video surveillance tape. Northwestern SDPD investigators along with the SDPD Robbery Unit are handling the investigation.
- Solana Beach restaurant robbed; two suspects in custody
- Robbery Suspects Caught on Tape: $1,000 Reward Offered
- Crime Report: Carmel Valley
- Carmel Valley Station 47 marvels new firefighters
- Plaza jewelry store robbed at gunpoint
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2333