SDJA open house Feb. 4
San Diego Jewish Academy will host an open house on Feb. 4. Prospective families are invited at 5:30 p.m. for a complimentary kosher dinner and tour of the 56-acre campus on Carmel Creek Road.
Parents will have an opportunity to meet teachers and administration, including principal Daniel Sussman. Special projects will be displayed and students will share information about clubs and extracurricular activities.
“Challenging academics, small class sizes and caring educators are only a part of the picture at San Diego’s premier Jewish day school,” Larry Achaetel, executive director, said. “Sports, performing and fine arts programs and a philosophy embracing our diverse Jewish community provide children the freedom to grow and the inspiration to achieve.”
Reservations are recommended for the reception. Call (858) 704-3716. For more information visit www.sdja.com.
- Locals wake up an appetite at SDJA Turkey Trot
- SDJA Lions split: Girls win, boys lose
- Academy boosting the role of student athlete
- Del Mar schools open new era with new superintendent
- Students help facilitate new Ugandan girls’ magazine
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6615