Still time to submit comments
The deadline for submitting comments about the draft Coastal Regional Sediment Management Plan was extended until Feb. 13. The document is available at the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) Web site at www.sandag.org/crsmp. Comments should be directed to Associate Regional Planner Shelby Tucker and can be e-mailed to email@example.com, or mailed to SANDAG, 401 B St., Suite 800 San Diego, CA 92101.
The draft plan will be reviewed by the Coastal Sediment Management Workgroup in March. Then, it will be presented in April to the SANDAG Shoreline Preservation Working Group, Regional Planning Committee, and board of directors for potential adoption. For information, call (619) 699-1900.
- Sand projects will replenish beaches
- Del Mar Mesa trail plan delayed until 2009
- Unusual plan for international airport
- Marine protection plan in the works
- Supervisors hearing to discuss fire agency, parcel tax
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7011