Guests enjoy SDJA gala, admire new gym
The San Diego Jewish Academy hosted its annual Every Child Dinner on Jan. 31 in the school’s new gymnasium. The gala’s motif was lounge chic and the event honored parents and community leaders.
Guests enjoyed catering provided by Shalom and live music by Anthology Motown Revue. Funds raised from the dinner and a silent auction benefit the Every Child Campaign, which sustains school wide excellence and SDJA’s financial assistance program.
The school’s new 35,000 square foot gymnasium is built to accommodate two regulation-size basketball courts, three volleyball courts, weight lifting room, fitness rooms, music rooms with individual practice studios and athletic offices. Athletic facilities include tennis courts, a roller hockey rink, and a multi-use field for soccer, football, softball and baseball.
- Academy boosting the role of student athlete
- Jewish Academy finally gets its home games
- New Children’s Museum Gala is child’s play
- Torrey Pines star returns to her New England roots
- ‘After Dark’ gala benefits Lux Art Institute
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4085