Local VP named to leadership program
Sharp HealthCare Vice President Sonia Rhodes, a Carmel Valley resident, has been selected to attend the prestigious 2009 California Issues and Trends Program. The program is a yearlong session comprised of 60 women leaders from all over the state.
Rhodes is the vice president of customer strategy at Sharp. The CIT program informs leaders of critical public and private sector issues and increases their knowledge on state, national and global perspectives. Being connected with fellow women leaders promotes creativity and innovation through the sharing of ideas and best practices.
- Don’t let schools feel the economic pinch
- Two NC residents named to budget panel
- SDSU offers special grad program for vets; active duty military
- Economy is Job One for cities
- Wanted: More female candidates
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4903