Two men stabbed in argument
Two young men were allegedly stabbed by the drunken father of one of the men during an argument, a San Diego County sheriff’s lieutenant said Monday.
One of the victims, who was bleeding from the stomach, went to a home in the 700 block of South Nardo Avenue in Solana Beach at about 10 p.m. Saturday, Lt. Larry Nesbit said.
When deputies arrived, the wounded person had left but, shortly afterward two men suffering stab wounds showed up at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, he said.
The suspect remained at large, he said.
- Man dies installing skylights
- Authorities identify man killed in bluff collapse
- Search on for suspect in robbery, attack
- Solana Beach restaurant robbed; two suspects in custody
- Volunteers needed for Saturday beach clean-up
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7616