Belly Up throws back to prom
The Belly Up Tavern took a trip back to a time when the punch was spiked and sequins ruled. That’s right – we’re talkin’ about prom, people.
On Valentine’s Day, Solana Beach’s favorite concert venue threw a 1970s and 1980s prom-themed concert party. The house was packed with “promgoers” and music-lovers.
Latin-funk band B-Side Players along with The Boogaloo Assassins, DJ Bobby Soul and DJ Billy Goods kept the party rockin’.
Guests captured the night by having their photos taken in a prom-style photo booth. And two lucky attendees were crowned Belly Up prom “king and queen.”
- B-Side Players to perform at party
- Prom dress drive gives teens with cancer something to celebrate
- Cash’d Out Christmas comes to Belly Up
- Prom dresses being sought
- Buick Invitational’s Golf Ball supports local children
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2076