Cathedral Catholic High’s gala benefits its students
Friends of Cathedral Catholic High School gathered at the Grand Del Mar on Feb. 20 for the school’s annual gala. Themed “An Evening in the French Quarter,” the event was co-chaired by Tracee Cahill and Deborah Oliver. Silent and live auctions were held to help the gala committee meet its goal for the evening – subsidizing tuition for Cathedral Catholic High students.
- ‘After Dark’ gala benefits Lux Art Institute
- Gala benefits Huntington’s Disease Society of America
- Cathedral Catholic claims state title
- Burnham Institute’s gala breaks donation records
- New Children’s Museum Gala is child’s play
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2382