Community calendar: Carmel Valley
Tuesday, March 3
- Carmel Valley Recreation Council: 7 p.m. at the Carmel Valley Recreation Center.
Wednesday, March 4
- Carmel Valley Community Planning Board’s regional subcommittee: 4:30 p.m. at the Carmel Valley Library.
- The Carmel Valley Library’s child and parent book club: 6:45 p.m. at the library. Book to be discussed is “Nick of Time” by Ted Bell. Drinks and refreshments will be served.
Thursday, March 5
- Del Mar Rotary: Noon at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church. The San Diego Airport Trust will make a presentation on “The San Diego Mystery Airport.”
- The Del Mar Library will host a book event for “Black Wave” at 7 p.m. “Black Wave” recounts the true-life saga of the Silverwoods, a Rancho Santa Fe family that was stranded at sea near Tahiti. The Del Mar Library is at 1309 Camino del Mar.
- The San Diego Police Department will host a community crime information forum: 6:30 p.m. at the Carmel Valley Recreation Center. District 1 Councilwoman Sherri Lightner is scheduled to attend.
Saturday, March 7
- San Diego Enforcers football team will compete in the Hero Bowl: 4 p.m. at Cathedral Catholic High School. The Enforcers are made up of regional law enforcement officers and firefighters. The game proceeds will support the U.S. Marine Corps Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund. For more information, go to sandiegoenforcers.com.
- Carmel Valley Community Calendar
- Christmas tree recycling in Carmel Valley
- Official: New rec center hours unrelated to city budget woes
- Community calendar: Del Mar
- Carmel Valley Leader Rack Locations
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2687