Neighborhood friends have a girls’ night out
Fabulously40.com, a social networking site founded by Carmel Valley resident Yana Berlin, hosted a girls’ night out event at the Opera Patisserie on Feb. 19.
In addition to wine tasting, shopping and mouth-watering pastries provided by the Sorrento Valley French cafe, the event also served as a networking opportunity for businesswomen.
Women packed into the cafe to socialize and network. Each left with a goodie bag that included gifts from local businesses as well as some beauty treats from Sephora.
- Popular Movie Night returns to Fletcher Cove
- Bald Girls Do Lunch works to end isolation
- The CW looking for locals for new series
- Sheila McDonnell networks her way to business success
- Big bucks for Boys & Girls Club
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5297