Tot lot gets new, safer surface at Powerhouse Park
The Friends of the Powerhouse and the City of Del Mar celebrated the opening of the new and improved tot lot at Powerhouse Park on Tuesday. The splinter-ridden bark chips have been replaced with a recycled, rubber surface that is much safer for children at play.
The Friends of the Powerhouse contributed more than $17,500 to the $78,000 project, and the city contributed the remainder.
- Playwrights Project at Powerhouse
- Party for the tower a hit
- Powerhouse baseball team victorious
- Ocean Air Park takes shape
- SALT: Scraping the surface of the ultimate seasoning
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7518