Delicias raises funds for Cal Coast
On Feb. 25, the Delicias Restaurant held its first fundraiser with all proceeds benefiting students at Cal Coast Academy in Solana Beach.
An auction was held with donated items including art from the Simic Galleries in La Jolla and sports memorabilia autographed by professional athletes such as Jake Peavy and Trevor Hoffman.
“This fundraiser is a new and exciting way for us to help raise money and increase awareness for Cal Coast Academy,” Owen Perry, owner of Delicias Restaurant, said. “This school has not only helped my daughter’s grades tremendously, it has also increased her ambition.”
Cal Coast Academy is a private school for grades 6 to 12 and structures the educational experience to each individual student’s needs.
Delicias Restaurant is a gourmet California cuisine restaurant located in Rancho Santa Fe.
- Home shopping event raises funds for Boys & Girls Club
- Mission Namibia raises funds
- National Charity League puts on fashion show
- Pacific Coast tourney back at La Jolla club
- Crystal Ball raises money for child abuse prevention
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3201