PTA gets grant from city
The Solana Beach Parent-Teacher Association was awarded a $3,000 grant from the city of Solana Beach to be used to buy an LCD projector and a laptop computer for the organization’s meetings and events.
PTA member and parent Sue Sherry wrote and submitted the grant proposal to the city in early February.
“The PTA would … like to thank the city of Solana Beach for providing grants of this nature to the valuable programs in our city,” PTA member Annie Johnson wrote in an e-mail.
- Special night at Solana Beach City Hall
- Expanded cafe smoking ban explored by city
- Portion of research grant benefits cystinosis research
- Green means clean to Solana Beach city committee
- Solana Beach City Council to receive a pay raise
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5898