Tennis Club hires new manager
The board of directors of the Rancho Santa Fe Tennis Club recently hired a new club manager, Lynn Jennings.
Jennings is a Carmel Valley resident who grew up in Rancho Santa Fe who has an extensive background in the tennis industry, a news release stated.
She previously managed the Bobby Riggs Tennis Club and Indian Ridge Country Club in Palm Desert and served as the after-school tennis and events coordinator at the Barnes Tennis Center.
Jennings is also an experienced tennis teacher and coach. She was an instructor at San Dieguito Tennis Club and at The Four Seasons Resort Aviara.
As the coach of the girls junior varsity tennis team at Torrey Pines High School, she led the team in an undefeated season.
Jennings will be responsible for making court assignments, scheduling lessons with tennis professionals, coordinating league play and managing the pro shop. She will also plan social events, hire staff, oversee the after-school program and supervise maintenance of the facility.
She began as manager on March 2.
Tennis open house
- 3 to 5 p.m. March 15
- St. Patrick’s Day theme with tennis and a catered dinner
- Meet new manager Lynn Jennings
- At the RSF Tennis Club
- Call 756-4456 or visit rsftennis.com
- Ranch tennis club going strong after 46 years
- Santaluz to host tennis tournament
- Community center supports teens with new club
- Pacific Coast tourney back at La Jolla club
- Community Calendar: Rancho Santa Fe
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7303