Wedding planners teach series of how-to workshops
Liz Beck Weddings & Events is starting a series of workshops that will teach brides how to plan their own weddings. Professional wedding planners will teach the workshops, which have collectively been given the name “Bustle.”
The workshops will cover a broad range of topics, from budget and timeline to wedding fashions. The classes will also teach the brides how to create a “green” wedding; however, that won’t be the main focus.
The workshops begin March 12 and occur on Thursday evenings through April 30. Brides can sign up for one, six or eight classes. Prices start at $88 per class.
For more information, call (858) 755-2228 or visit www.lizbeckevents.com.
- Bridal Bazaar exhibits latest in wedding services, fashions
- Resident to teach in war-torn Afghanistan
- Bridal Bazaar returns to Convention Center
- Art series draws upon issues of concern
- Economic forecast remains negative
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7899