Wine tasting event scented with science
Alexandria Real Estate Equities is hosting The Science of Wine, an event that will teach sippers about taste perception as well as recent scientific discoveries and ancient red wine beliefs.
The event is being held from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 18 at Senomyx.
Tanya Ditschun, head of Senomyx’s sensory department, and Joseph P. Noel, a professor at the Salk Institute, will speak at the event. Tutored wine tastings will follow the presentations.
Space is limited and attendees must be 21 or older. Registration is $20 and supports the San Diego Science Festival, which continues through April 4 at various locations in San Diego County.
Senomyx is located at 4767 Nexus Centre Drive. For more information or to register for the wine event, click here.
- Boutique wine shop offers unique insight
- San Diego Wine Guy: Social group toasts love for wine
- Wine Guy: Family partners bring French wine to San Diego
- Wine Scene: Our wine loving city
- San Diego Wine Guy: Del Mar Thoroughbred Club goes green with Bonterra
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7994