High-speed chase ends in Encinitas
A suspected robber led police on a high-speed chase Tuesday that began in Orange County and ended with his arrest in Encinitas, authorities said.
Local California Highway Patrol officers began assisting Orange County sheriff’s deputies with the pursuit on southbound Interstate 5 shortly before 8 a.m., according to the CHP.
The pursuit ended on the Leucadia Boulevard onramp with the suspect’s arrest at 8:17 a.m., the CHP reported. No injuries were reported.
The suspect’s name and information about the alleged crime were not released.
- Couple sought in CV theft
- Fire closes I-5; now reopened
- Robbery Suspects Caught on Tape: $1,000 Reward Offered
- Crime stoppers looking for Sorrento Hills vehicle burglary suspects
- Man dies installing skylights
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4184