SDFD reacts quickly to CV house fire

Heat from a lamp caused a curtain to catch fire at a two-story house in the Torrey Highlands area today, but the flames were doused quickly and no one was hurt.

The non-injury fire at 7422 Los Brazos was reported at 10:01 a.m., according to a San Diego fire-rescue dispatcher.

It was out within a few minutes of firefighters arriving on scene, he said.

Related posts:

  1. House fire in Del Mar extinguished
  2. Pardee-bought fire truck goes to North Park
  3. Pot smoking ignites brush fire
  4. Learn how to protect your home from fire
  5. Fire closes I-5; now reopened

Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6601

Posted by Pat Sherman on Mar 10, 2009. Filed under Archives. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Archives

Facebook

Bottom Buttons 1

Bottom Buttons 2

Bottom Buttons 3

Bottom Buttons 4

Bottom Buttons 5

Bottom Buttons 6

LA JOLLA NEWS

RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS

RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS

RSS RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS