On March 5, Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UCSD and the family of the late Roger Revelle celebrated Revelle’s 100th birthday by commemorating his life as a sea-going adventurer and Scripps scientist and leader.
This event, titled “Remembering Roger,” was held at Sumner Auditorium on the Scripps campus.
- Scripps celebrates Revelle centennial
- Lectures explore scientific roots
- Scripps new releases findings on greenhouse gases
- Surfing gets scientific during conference at Scripps
- Old Del Mar remembered at tea
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6185