Chargers welcome returning Marines, sailors
Sailors and Marines returning from deployment on Friday will be greeted by friends, family and a few of their favorite Chargers players.
Marine Corps Air Station Miramar will host a “Welcome Home” event on Friday afternoon for Marines and sailors who have recently returned from overseas deployments.
The event will include Charger players Shaun Phillips, Jamal Williams, Jyles Tucker and Cletis Gordon, actors R. Lee Ermey, Kelly Hu and Barbara Niven, as well as UFC fighter Dean Lister and live music by the Amy Scruggs Band.
The celebration will also allow service members a sneak peek at the upcoming video game, “Operation Flash Point: Dragon Rising.”
For more information on the homecoming visit www.mccsmiramar.com.
- MTS will operate Chargers Buses
- Congressmen do not want Guantanamo prisoners at Camp Pendleton
- La Jolla artist honors Marines with painting
- North County, MTS to operate express buses for Chargers’ games
- Holiday Wonderland brings cheer to Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2484