Enforcers dominate Atlanta
In their first home game of the National Public Safety Football League season, the San Diego Enforcers beat the Atlanta Defenders, 30-7.
Players represent a variety of law enforcement agencies from around the county. Known as the Hero Bowl, the game was played at Cathedral Catholic High on March 7 and raised funds for the Semper Fi Fund, which supports injured military personnel.
More than 3,000 fans attended in support of the Enforcers, the largest showing at a home game yet, organizers said.
- Local heroes team up in pigskin league
- Community calendar: Carmel Valley
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Patrons of the Prado
- Friday night lights are back on for Falcon football
- High school student devoted to AIDS awareness
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3473