Young swimmer propels to lead
Carmel Valley swimmer Brendan Santana, 9, won this year’s San Diego Imperial Short Course Olympics in the boys 10 and under division.
Brendan’s team, Pacific Swim, also won first place for the highest team points. Brendan and his brother Alexander hope to represent San Diego in August at the Western Zones Olympic games in Hawaii and are looking for sponsors.
Tax-deductible donations can be mailed on their behalf to Pacific Swim Boosters, 14343 Silverset, Poway, CA 92064. For more information, contact Pacific Swim at (858) 486-3670.
- Research Roundup: UCSD to lead PTSD, brain injury study
- Sports Briefs: Cathedral Catholic extends lead in girls basketball
- Beloved piano teacher touched many young lives
- Sockers seek new fight song
- Brendan Ruff knows local newspapers
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=8070