Maroon 5 concert raises more than $600,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital
Maroon 5 headlined the fifth “Sounds of Hope for Children” concert, held March 6 at the “Tangerine Lounge,” a one-night-only concert venue at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
Front man Adam Levine and his bandmates belted out their infectious pop tunes for the cause. More than $600,000 was raised for Rady Children’s Hospital and Health Center’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Attendees participated in a live auction, cocktail hour, dinner and, of course, the concert.
Let it be known — there was some singing along during “Sunday Morning” and “Wake Up Call.”
- Maroon 5 headlines benefit concert
- Fundraiser benefits Rady Children’s Cancer Center
- Benefit puts comedian in spotlight
- New Children’s Museum Gala is child’s play
- Opus 2008 gala kicks off Symphony’s season
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5021